We've noticed that your javascript is disabled. Some features on our website might not function properly. We suggest enabling javascipt.
»» Directions ««
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enter Your Email:

Get 4 FREE Pesticide Food Buying Guides

URparamount Health

Alkalize, energize, detoxify,
FEEL BETTER- drink
high pH alkaline water
and use frequency healing

from the

Rife 101 Energy System

for optimal wellness
and anti-aging!

Call with your questions!
561-291-9780
Toll Free 1-877-389-6156

OR Email Us:

URcleanAir-Whole Home UV Air Purifier - WAND model
URcleanAir-Whole Home UV Air Purifier - WAND model
 (Click to Enlarge)
 Five Year Warranty!
 30 Day Money Back!
Reg: $399.95
SALE: $299.95
Add To Cart!
Save with multiple discounts
available in shopping cart!

UV is Your Solution to Indoor Air Pollution!

Our UV Air Purification WAND Model effectively cleans over 99% of the micro-organisms in your home's air.

Did you know about 80% of the particle matter in your air is dead skin cells? The remaining 20% is made up of over 350 different contaminants, such as smoke, toxins, pollen, viruses, mold spores, mildew, fungi, dust mites, pet dander and chemical gases and odors from carpet, furniture and cleaning products.

Environmental Science and Technology published a study that shows 10 harmful common chemicals are found in 90% of household dust. Synthetic fibers in furniture, upholstery, foam, rugs, bedding, draperies, building materials, adhesives, air fresheners, dry cleaning, etc emit VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)! YIKES!

UV-C light disrupts the DNA of micro-organisms and actually scrambles the DNA so they cannot reproduce. This whole house air purification system installs above or below your HVAC system coils and plugs in to a regular electric outlet. A 24 volt model is available that must be hard-wired into your electrical system by an electrician. Choose your type in the shopping cart.

Replace the bulbs after 13,000 hours (1.5 years) when the blue indicator light is no longer lit.

Click any image to enlarge
Tina's Tidbit:
Installs in your home's vent, but a wand that purifies ALL the air that passes near it.
Speak directly to David for more details!
215-435-2883
Whole Home Air Purification - WAND Model
UV Germicidal Light System

URcleanAir Whole Home WAND mounts magnetically above or below the coils.

Choose which type of unit you need in the shopping cart:

  • 110 volt - plugs into a regular outlet
  • 24 volt - hard wired into the electrical system (electrician needed)

Your indoor air may not be as clean as you think!

Over time, your home's recirculated air becomes stagnant and serves as a breeding ground
for yeast, mold,and bacteria.

Continually breathing bad air may cause a host of health issues including:

Headaches Asthma Attacks Sinus Issues Sleeping Disorders
Dizziness Ear Infections Fatigue Depression
Sneezing Allergies Common Cold Sore Throat
Coughing Dry Eyes Irritability Chronic Respiratory Conditions
Older homes are especially prone to the dangers of mold and bacteria.
URcleanAir WAND Air Purifier
UV air purifier

Dirty coils (figure A) are caused by buildup of mold and bio-film

UV Wand Air Purifier URcleanAir.com
UV air purifier

Dirty coils reduce air flow, decrease efficiency and spread potentially harmful contaminants

UV air purifier

This UV WAND system uses germicidal UV-C light to eliminate microorganisms (figure B)

UV air purifier

The UV WAND maintains clean evaporator coils free from germs, mold, bacteria and viruses

UV air purifier

Plugs into any 110 volt outlet OR the 24 volt model can be hard wired to electrical system (electrician needed)

UV air purifier

Wand dimensions = 14 inches with magnetic mount

UV air purifier

For use in both home and commercial settings - costs pennies a day to operate

UV air purifier

5 year warranty (not including bulbs)
- bulb life is 13,000 hours (1.5 years)

URcleanAir-Whole Home UV Air Purifier - WAND model
SALE: $299.95
Add To Cart!

Optimum Health, Optimum Vitality - at any age!

Consider the full anti-aging healthy palette we offer:
Rife Machine: the fast track to wellness through electrical frequencies that implode diseased cells!
NEW - Rife Machine Movie: police thriller starring Joe Mantegna!
Water Ionizer: for water filtration, ionization, super hydration and cleansing detoxification!
Portable Water Ionizer Sticks: inexpensive way to drink ionized water!
Chlorella & Spirulina Combo Tablets: combined super green foods!
UV Air Purification: bring the sunshine inside for both whole house and room clean air!